Flossie

Guest mower man

Guest mower man

My s7 flossie is going to be sold ! mainly because old joints are not as flexible as they were , if you are interested get intouch after the weekend for a spec list lots to list ! looking for 3k [will haggle ] with 12 months mot and tax till april next year . Will be staying with the club after 12 years dont want to leave! mick :crazy: :drinks:

Guest Bobbers

Hi I may be interested in your car ,could you put some pictures on and a contact number I've been after one for a while .looked at a few but they have been rough and the last one had weird fixed front suspension that just looked odd .regards bob

Guest mower man

Mick, have your joints greased and keep the car.

Stella is having mega trouble getting in and out of Flossie and so do I to an extent if I had the space I would keep it but no where to extend garage so its bye bye time unfortunatly but you wont be rid of me ! ,we have made so many good freinds ,will be staying with the club !! :rofl: :crazy: :acute: :clapping: :drinks: