Cbs Customer Service

Jez Morton

Credit where credits due, they where excellent.

Brought a small part from them at Stoneleigh, unfortunately it wasn't quite right so took it back on Monday. They didn't have the correct part at the show and after a brief discussion they said give us your address and we'll post it. Now this part only cost a few pound's so wasn't expecting much if any thing but true to their word the correct part arrived. They couldn't have made anything from the deal, it's nice to see a company that puts the customer first.

Jez

They are very good.

When we did the hoody bear charity, I told them about it and they donated some tool (cant remember which one)

no questions asked, and at Donnington they played football with my 3 year old for hours, whereas he was annoying most folk.

Nice bunch of chaps

Yes, CBS is excellent. Had to change the wiper blades I bought from them and was told to bring them to Stoneleigh. Took them but unfortunately had to go on Monday and not Sunday. They were sold out of the parts I needed. Matt said leave them with us and we will send you the correct ones. Did that and they arrived Wednesday!

I have used them a lot. I know that if I have a problem I can phone them up and talk to someone who knows what they are talking about. That's why I got the gauges for my wife's car from them this week. Ordered them online Thursday about 3.30 and they were here Friday lunchtime. Can't praise them enough.