Photos From Midlands Run To Wales

alanh65

I am obviously in need of padding on my seats, as I am suffering from a bad back since our return from the superb 'Wales Weekend'.

It may be the result of something else but I am suspicious that the seats may be too blame ... plus my own posture of course ...

At least I have been able to create time to sit in front of the computer and organise a selection of photographs. I've halved their size in order to fit more on this

post but have saved the original should any be worth putting on the club Facebook page or added to Boys in Hoods.

QUESTION ... why is the Facebook page not apparently used very much? It is a window to the world and could attract many new followers/members.

Alan

ps With the photos this size I'll make six posts rather than reducing them any smaller.

post-12941-0-94691100-1471326663_thumb.jpg

post-12941-0-93388300-1471326677_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

If anyone who has video or pictures from the weekend, and is happy for me to use them to create one big video of the weekend, can email me full res copies I'll try and get something edited together.

You can download my video from here.

Edited by Thrashed