Cars at the farm camping weekend 2024

Kerry

We have been invited by Craig Cundy to hold a camping weekend at their farm in Huntingdon. As some members will know it’s a great venue and the hospitality is excellent. 
This event is open to club members and their family. 
The club will fund the event including the BBQ on the Saturday evening, and breakfast on Sunday. 
Toilets, fresh water and waste disposal point will be on site, but no electric hook up. 
A barn with seating is available if the weather isn’t kind, along with the club events shelters. 
As usual there will be a run out on Saturday.  

There is a maximum limit of spaces due to catering needs of 60 people, so please put your names on the post as its first come first serve. 

As the event is being funded by the club, we are suggesting a donation of £10 per person and £20 for a family of 2 adults and 2 children paid at the event to go to the hosts, or a charity of there choosing. 
The date of the weekend is Friday 23rd August to Monday 26th August. 
Sharon and myself look forward to seeing you there. 

I'll be there for the Saturday, sadly can't stay over but you'll probably have had enough of me by then 🤣.

• 3 weeks later...