Newark 2013

philshelton

Great day at Newark!,

Our pitch is now so well organised the occasional shower does not matter we just seamlessly move under the event shelter and back out again.

Have a great evening and great day tomorrow.

Nice to put some faces to names/handles; was a good weekend (we didn't arrive until Saturday early evening). +1 on the memorial flight fly-by... cracking stuff, and just as we were leaving too.

Car ran a dream all weekend then 2 miles from home, the throttle linkage popped off. Fixed, and on our way, 1 mile later the bloody clutch cable end snaps off! Fecking thing - thankfully no stops needed so we made it home all the same. I thought the weekend was going far too smoothly until then :D that'll learn me ;)

had brill weekend meeting everyone I agree rhoc had most cars I think at one point there was at least 25/30 cars there. few issues with mine but nothing major sump gasket sprung a tiny leak,and running bit rich or lean as water temp went too high when staying at 75mph so gonna try a overflow bottle apart from that no probs sorry did not stop for quick chat femmi but had to get home :sorry: