1St Drive Today

Tazzzzman1

Well sun came out this morning, blue skys baking hot...temptation was just too much. After what has been a year from Hell,

1st time in ages that I have even felt upto taking the car out, so got on line, taxed it and went out for a blast....Car even started on first start attempt, after being stood for the best part of 4 months. Omens were good.

Took the boss as well just to make sure I was in good hands. Went for a really great drive, grin factor returned immediately. I almost forgot how sweet my car drives/ handles....

Got home feeling the best I've done for ages, but absolutely knackered now....

Lets hope the weather holds out and I still feel as good, as I can't wait for the next drive again...

• Like 4

Guest Ian & Carole

Fantastic, really pleased you felt up for a drive and pleased you are feeling better.

All good news :clapping: :clapping:

Now get some :lazy: :lazy:

Hope to see you soon Carole & Ian

No problems with the wig Nick. My heads like a Velcro patch now lol

Been a tough journey this year but seem to be getting there. Must admit I've improved power to weight ratio of the car somewhat. Lost over 3 1/2 stone so far.... :clapping:

Nice one terry. glad you were up to it. :)

was nice to see you and chin wag the other day. ill quite happily have a run with you if im free and the mrs is busy.

not been out in mine so much.. but new toys and all that :rofl:

Nice one terry - glad you are on the road to recovery and having a blast in the car to make you smile can only be classed as great medicine.

Don't worry about the wig, least its not ginger :)

Power/weight ratio increased = nearly no on in the club will be able to keep up with you now! Just keep you lights on so we can see ya in the distance :rofl: