End Of Season Bash, Great Success

speedtripledan

Location suggestions for next years bash please.

These need to be as central as possible in the country so any of you that know of rally fields please pm me details. To build on this we need to start planning now. Also any suggestions as to what you would like put on at the bash. Any help in organising this event we'll be great.

Hugs and kisses all round to everybody who attended & my family are already shouting for another meet-up :80:

A special group hug for Phil for making it happen and if you need any help in the future then shout. :clapping:

Shaft deserves a big hug also as the support vehicle and making sure everybody is happy bunnies. :angel:

A big thank you to the Band (The Catalogues), RHOCaR, Flux insurance and the company (Keith please fill in the details) that kept many kids (including adults) happy all weekend.

Cheers To Bikez & Jaimo for lessons on Adult Jousting (next time I will wear a hockey mask) :crazy:

Andi - I think your car loves me (ask him about the love bite on my leg) :air_kiss:

Great to see some old friends again & make some new.

Will attempt to post some of the piccies when I get chance.....but still buzzing from the weekend.

Just wish the weekend didn't have to end....But then again....I don't think my body couldn't stand much more abuse. :lazy:

EDIT: Posted some pics at the end of the event details: http://www.rhocar.org/index.php?showtopic=40646&page=12

Edited by Dino
  • Like 1