End Of Season Bash, Great Success

speedtripledan

not the kind of thing we're working towards.

No problem, I understood it as ideas to expand to appeal to the variety of members at the club (some like to chill and chat, others may like an autocross style competition as well - away from the other activities of course, health and safety and all that) was just a thought for those who have a competitive streak/want to play with their cars too.

Eitherway, from what everyone is saying anyway it sounds like it was pretty much spot on as it is :)

Only downside to proper camp site is health and safety is more strict so simon might not be allowed to bring and use archery equipment and those that stay up till 2am would probably upset other site users so there is a lot to take into consideration and jaimo a compressor run TV that's new pmsl I heard of generators to run power to TV though

In my mind the ideal would be what we had but with band out doors next to inflatables so Kids can be seen, pub that does rooms as well as food so non campers can stay. somewhere that delivers on what it says it can do not give false promises.

• Like 1

Guest 2b cruising

Pub or bar and eat in is just as important as the proverbial shovel if no bogs.

Marquee if band outside. No good if they cannot play because of rain.

Ostrich didn't seem to care one bit when I asked if they could recommend a b&b.

Found one in the middle of nowhere and was worried about taxi after pi. Booze up.

Guest mower man

The following are personal thoughts and in no way a moan or slag off of any one , b+b or available rooms for non campers would be great , central area , much as this year important , run out is great but a route map would make it better . As said I.m not knocking any one , as organising events is far from easy and is never going to please every one, the present committee are brilliant keep it up!! mick and stella :drinks: :drinks: :clapping: :clapping: