News Today.

Guest Gargoil

Yep upwards and onwards!! the British people have spoken and given Westminster a swift kick where it hurts,

Just maybe they will start listening but I doubt it

One thing do we all get leavers hoody's like the school kids ????

Guest 2b cruising

Sad sad sad day. But the majority have made a choice.And we have to agree and get to work to build the country.

Thats the correct British type attitude to have. I was a brexiter, but I would have accepted the majority voters way had it gone the other way.

Any chance you could have a word with Dave and explain about the pram and dummy attitude not being the best option.

I'm a little concerned how we stand any chance of winning the Eurovision song contest now......

.....bur seriously, expect the emergency budget anytime soon to give us all a slap on the wrist for being naughty children and not doing as we are told.....

Guest peter2b2002

swmbo was worried how we will survive, I told her that the civil servants who put it all together most are still there so they can undo a lot of the ties and have a beer and chill out

peter2b

But wait, there may another referendum =@

1million plus (& still counting) votes on the on-line petition

So there may still be a chance we can win the Eurovision (or be slightly less unpopular than we usually are).

Seriously, I hope jobs aren't lost due to knee jerk reactions

George Osborne is being very quiet isn't he?????????????????????/

now the euro gestapo are having an emergency meeting to work out how to stop other countries leaving THE EUROPEAN SUPER STATE IS A DEAD DOG :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

sorry meant to say German super state oops that's not euro pc is it

don't mention the !*@~! PIKE

Edited by tractor
  • Like 1

Now we can sit back and watch it all crumble. What's the idea of the online petition. is that being set up by the people who couldn't bothered to vote the first time because they thought they didn't need to or they didn't know there was a referendum. It certainly seems to get people going especially my sister after my younger brother started to wind her up.

My sister in law has thrown a wobbly too, ranting all over Facebook apparently.

I say that's democracy for you

Guest peter2b2002

seems the BBC has said morgan stanly is moving 2000 jobs out of the UK due to britex, apparently Morgan Stanley don't know any thing about it

peter2b

Guest Gargoil

Well, got up this morning, glanced at my phone, nothing.

Went downstairs and switch the TV on.

The sky was still where it should be, nothing had erupted, war hadn't broken out and pollen levels had gone down in some areas.

Result.. 8)