Winter Mods Not Quite Finished

richyb66

I had hoped to get my Winter mods completed for the Wales Weekend tomorrow but despite a big push and some help over the last few days from Gaz and Thrashed (Steve), I'm not there yet as I've a few small jobs to finish off and I need to get an MOT.

Massive thanks in no particular order to Gaz for too many things to mention, Steve for his help yesterday, Kerry for machining parts for my gearbox, Steamer for my rear hubs, RedTrev for some wiring parts and everyone else that's given me advice. I couldn't have got this far without your help and encouragement.

Biggest thanks of all to Jackie who has put up with me spending pretty much all my free time in the garage whilst at the same time doing next to nothing around the house.

I purposely didn't do a build thread as I wanted to spend as much time as possible doing the job rather than writing about it. I'm planning on doing a full write up that will hopefully be in the club magazine later.

Teaser videos:

• Like 5

Guest Pauljordan

That is absolutely fantastic, you have worked really hard and with great attention to the finish.

Well done, the smile will never fade from your face as soon as you get it out on the road.

Brilliant. I'm a jealous as hell.

PJ.

Richy,

nothing like a V8 is there ?

Just the SOUND of A "V" configuration always sets the hackles at the ready.

Wonderful Well DONE.

Look forward to seeing it in the flesh when Time permits. Have a WONDERFUL SAFE Welsh Trip.

Cheers

Steve

After just coming back from the states, i am really partial to the v8 noise again.

Looks a nice bit of kit youve shoe horned in.

Well done

Pss

Dont` forget the sticker

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TURBOS-ARE-FOR-GUYS-WHO-WANT-A-V8-Sticker-Decal-Funny-4x4-JDM-Car-Ute-/262071485173?hash=item3d04ad82f5:g:bMYAAOSwqu9VJ5wy

Andi

• Like 1