Shaunhirst

Donnington Show.... Live engine swap in the main hall.

I'm sure my friends at Cromwell tool can help or brammer I will make a call in the am and see what I can do

I am amazed the way this has gone if no one objects I want to print this forum thread off and have it on display at the show. I dont think any one would believe how this has come about in such a short time with out reading it themselves.

• Like 2

Craig at plazcutz has given me the cad model for the lotus 7 grille badge so I am going to fire up a laser cutter and get some stainless cut with Rhocar in the middle of the number 7, if you ever need anything cut I am sure he can help on the link below

Thanks Craig

www.plazcutz.com site.

this is absolutely fantastic, happy to help with whatever need doing there, be it, burgers, leaflets, brewing up or help with the swop, Mitch

• Like 1

This is really going to put RHOCAR in the big picture shaming a lot of the other clubs so come on the silent ones get behind it and at least visit Donington on one day come to the club enclosure and the engine strip make your self known ,join if not a member lets make it the best ever mowerman :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :acute: :crazy:

• Like 2

Can we try and get as many areas as possible involved with this. We are a national club so lets do it as a club not just a couple af areas who all know each other

• Like 1

Do we want to do a membership deal for prospective new members to include the remainder of the year and all of next?

• Like 1

Yes Andy, "The Management" have already got this covered.

• Like 1

In discussions with our membership secretary it has been decided to offer £10 membership for rest of this year or £20 for membership 'til end of 2014.

• Like 1

can volunteers please post in the help for donnington post in chit chat thank you. I have created the extra post just to make things a bit easyer