New Car Suggestions

philshelton

as title

Danielle now needs a new car and is thinking of gettting brand new on finance. Nothing to small as she has to drive 30 miles each way to uni on not the best of A roads. Thinking smallest engine 1.2.

after yesterday I did suggest armoured personnel carrier, Nicks Landy ,volvo 740, and next time some one is on you side of the road heading at her she can just keep going and knock them out the way

My daughter bought a new Saxo ( a few years back) that had 2 years free insurance which

amounted to £3000 off the price.

I think there are some new cars with a similar offer around at the moment.

Well worth a look I would think.

Renaults tend to be great for safety but electrics can be a tad dodgy.

Friend bought a new fiesta with a small engine, commutes Chesterfield to Heanor everyday she's much happier with it than her previous Citroen C1 and Punto, both from new.

Never had a new car personally coz I think you lose too much money on em.

If she's keeping it Vauxhall do the 100,000 mile warranty.

If you do end up going brand new on finance, have a look on www.drivethedeal.com, I know a lot of dealers are doing a cash kickback of £1-2k if you take out finance... Volvo were doing this earlier last year on the missus' car when we bought it. Don't necessarily have to buyt through DTD but it does give you a good starting point for haggling...