Engine Knackered!

speedtripledan

Put standard cams back in after checking pistons with a camera and she runs and sounds ok until it warms up then there is a slight knock but not constant. Its engine out and total strip down to see whats damaged, probally a valve other than marks on the pistons. This is the last time i waste time and a lot of money on tuning engines. Scotland now in a tintop :(

Totally gutted for you mate... I know what you are going through... Hopefully I have not set a trend

By the way if you take the tin top to Scotland, any room for a set of jump leads :pardon: :vava:

Sorry to hear this Dan, you must be gutted!

We all have a spare seat, so why not ride shotgun for the trip. Not the same as driving, but could be better than the tin top. You could swap around the cars or stick in one. I am sure we would all be happy to offer you a seat, I know I would :)

Another option would be to see if someone who is not going would lend you their car. I appreciate it is a big ask but I saw it happen in the local WSCC on a trip to Le Mans last year, got to be worth thinking about?