Lifes A *bleep*

philshelton

Ok guys and girls the reason I have not been on the ball for this years end of season bash is the Helen has had treatment to remove cancerous lump from her breast, as a result she will be having to have chemotherapy. this will most likely result in hair loss. if any of you can help out with a small donation to buy a wig i would be greatly appreciated, any think left after purchase of a wig will be given to cancer research or Macmillan. please don't give me *bleep* for this post we have enough already.

Phil, I know we've already spoken at length but I'm always here for you mate and looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday.

Please don't stress about the EOSB, given everything you, Helen and the girls gone through and currently going through, anyone in your shoes would do the same.

Stuart (club sec) text me this morning having seen your post and has come up with a great idea; Money raised from the Markb memorial run (and matched by the club) could be donated to buy Helen a wig. Kirsty thinks it's a good idea as well as I'm sure the rest of the committee (and Emma) will agree......I don't want to speak for them but I can't see why there would be any objections.

Edited by steamer
  • Like 3

Guest 2b cruising

Definitely for that one.

My best thoughts go to Helen and yourself.

Hoping all the news you get in the future is nothing but good.

Ken.

Edited by 2b cruising

Guest Pauljordan

What a wonderful and caring club we have. No one will ever know what Phil,Helen and family are going through but they all have given so much in so many ways to this club it's the least we can do. We also will not be around for End of season bash but would like to donate please can someone let us know how?

Thinking of you Shelton family

Regards

Paul and Sheena.

Really sorry to hear this Phil. But as Jaimo says mate... We both Know something what your going through. Its not nice, but she will get through it. Both me and Jaimo are still here and going strong...You will both be the same looking back in a few months time. The treatment is a bitch but with family support you will all pull through. So chin up mate, try to keep positive..my thoughts are with you all. :hi:

• Like 2