What We All Doing For Easter Then?

Andi

Im doing the family thang. Taking the caravan to a site ..................... In the grounds of a fine pub not too far away :rofl: for 4 days. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh yes Keith, they have rock bands on and do rallys too. Not too far away from the Ostrich really.

Im doing the family thang. Taking the caravan to a site ..................... In the grounds of a fine pub not too far away :rofl: for 4 days. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ditto - although we're going to Cornwall and the weather forecast is utter pants :-o Edited by nelmo

I've had the week off so started on monday and removed the old asbestos garage roof and all the rotten woodwormed beams and with help from my dad we just put up a brand spanking new tiled roof. Not quite finished the tiling as it's raining hard again and i have to put the other skylight in (putting 2 skylights in). Garage roof is now quite bit higher inside so going to put a 4ft x 12ft platform above the door for storage and the other part of the roof i'll hang bikes and canoes and all the other junk that gets in the way of my car being in the garage.

put 15 high tensile wall anchors in to hold the wall plate, which is probably a bit better than the 5 six inch nails hammered into some wood jammed in slits in the wall!!!

tarting it up a bit as i've left quite an overhang at the front and side and putting downlights in up the eaves.

at some point will replace the floor (currently crazy paving) with a nice concrete floor painted grey. Can't decide whether to dig a pit in while i'm at it

:)