Evil Triangle Run

Andi

For the Sunday run round the evo. Could folk make there way to the Brttannia Inn car park for 09.30am leaving at 09.45ish

Britannia Inn, Horseshoe Pass, Llangollen LL20 8DW.

(If anyone is staying at a hotel miles the other way then we can meet you at Rhug farm shop car park.. Rhug Estate, A5, Corwen LL21 0EH. Just let us know before hand)

Just back from a great weekend. Many thanks to Andy for organising it. I hope we all got back safe, and Deans carbs stay on the engine till he got home. Many thanks to all that went for making it a brilliant weekend. We have both had a cold shower and a beer. Cheers

Some people are are never happy,great weekend thanks Andy and Rich,it was hot though ,looking forward to the next one no groans please i will do my best to keep up.I am known for having trouble with rain on this one.

We stayed a bit later and ran up a few more miles as the weather was too good to waste.

The Coolman rad held up well despite the temperatures and we had a great weekend. Jackie had her first proper drive with the new engine on some decent roads. She's still not quite got the hang of the torque so the box is currently in semi-automatic mode, I tell her what gear she should be in and she does the shifting!!!!

This is going up and over the Horseshoe Pass this morning

Edited by richyb66
  • Like 1